To support our continued growth, we are looking for a CRM Executive to join our Marketing team. You will be at the heart of our CRM activity, creatively communicating with our customers, driving loyalty and increasing their engagement with Freddie's. You learn quickly, are enthusiastic, full of ideas and are keen to get hands on.What You'll Be Doing
- Working with the CRM team to plan and execute impactful campaigns
- Running email campaigns to bring in new customers and drive loyalty
- Collating reporting on campaigns, analysing tests and discussing future testing plans
- Using your creative streak to engage customers in new and exciting ways
- Analysing data to gain insights into our customers and to inform strategy
You will rapidly gain experience working within the CRM team and gain experience in Marketing through getting stuck into a variety of projects. The nature of CRM means we'll be working with teams across the business and you'll be sharpening your creative mind and data skills. Within months, you'll be the go-to for all email marketing and be a valued voice in influencing future testing.Requirements
Nice to haves
- You think big. You have ideas on new things we could test and how to grow our business.
- You're interested in people how they think, and what makes them tick.
- You've got a curious and analytical mindset, and love to test and experiment
- You are comfortable using Excel
- You have strong communication skills and are a good listener
- Time and project management - you are comfortable working across multiple initiatives, and to deadlines
- Previous CRM/marketing experience
- Experience working for a D2C brand, or subscription business
- Experience using an Email Sending Platform (e.g. Mailchimp)
- An abundance of organic snacks!
- Free lunches on Tuesdays
- Discounted gym membership
- Yoga 2 x a week
- Learning and Development Support
- Ability to buy extra holiday days
- Health and Wellbeing sessions with The Mind Clinic
- And free flowers!