E-Commerce Manager - Home Based or Remote or a mix - London HQ - Vibrant fashion brand seriously on the up ! - Negotiable package - young fresh company on the up...
A dynamic opportunity to join a a growing brand and an exciting talented team a increase turnover and maximise oppotunity then build a team!
The Brand : Designed in London | Handmade in England | Sustainably sourced materials. Since launching in 2015, the company has received international recognition, selling to over 120 countries worldwide and working with reputable international retailers including Harrods, Selfridges, Nordstrom, Level Shoes and Tsum. Award winning, with some serious celebrity client! Apply Now, Sept 2021! START ASAP
What would we like you to have:
** Passion, personality, energy, dynamism, business savvy, creativity **
• At least 4 years' experience in a DTC retail background
• Strong e-commerce and marketing background.
• Can demonstrate building an e-commerce business
• Strong understanding of the user behaviour and the e-commerce landscape
• Excellent analytical skills and strong commercial gravitas
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
• Experience in CRO, optimising landing pages and user funnels
• Strong retail experience with a creative and flexible approach
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Energy to get results in a fast paced, dynamic business
• Strives on a challenge, is resilient and is excited at the potential in this role.
Reporting directly to the MD, this will be integral role in the e-commerce/marketing function. We are seeking a commercial and highly motivated E-commerce Manager to expand on the current and growing success of a thriving e-commerce DTC retail business.
The ideal individual will have direct experience from the e-commerce retail industry.
You will be a commercial and creative individual who can work in a fast-paced environment and has a proven track record of delivering results.
This role requires a candidate to refine and develop the brand's E-commerce strategy and have the capability to implement that strategy effectively. We are searching for someone who can take full ownership for our E-commerce function. You will need to be competitive, self-motivated, efficient and resilient in a dynamic environment.
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design and execute an e-commerce strategy that provides exceptional customer focused experience.
• Analyse and optimise website performance to constantly improve core conversion metrics.
• Help plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against business KPIs (Net Sales, Gross Margin, Profit) and trading KPIs (CPA, CR, Trading Contribution, Annual Value).
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience.
• Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Manage agencies and other vendor partners to help constantly improve the overall performance of the brand's website.
• Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
Plus more more more - OWN it, analysie it, create it, design it and deliver it!
Fab package and opportunity with amazing growth and ownership opportunity !