Role: Senior Solutions Engineer
Location: London, UKTHE COMPANY
Empiric's client is currently offering a leading low-code platform for CRM and process management. Our client currently is one of the fastest growing SaaS enterprise companies worldwide and has been recognised as a leader by Key analysts in Forrester Waves and Gartner Magic Quadrants. The company currently has 600+ professionals currently operating in 110 countries across the Globe.THE ROLE
- The Senior solutions engineer will be at the forefront of developing the EMEA region providing Expertise to the customers, partners, and wider team.
- Provide enterprise level Presale's support & deal management.
- Help execute the regional growth strategy aiding the team to meet KPI's and targets.
- Influence future lifetime Value through higher product adaption and overall engagement.
- Conduct Key meetings with the customers alongside the Sales executives to provide the technical expertise and support.
- Deliver product demonstrations to key account to match the customers' expectations.
- Create strategies and vison for CRM and BPM opportunities.
- Experience in working within Enterprise accounts (over 1000 employees)
- Strong understanding of CRM and BPM platforms
- Minimum 2 years' experience of IT technology.
- SAAS background preferred.
- Ability to influence & confidently handle objections alongside resolving customer issues.
If interested, Interviews are taking place from Weds 8th September 2021.
Please contact Callum Griffith Consultant - Empiric for an informal discussion - Callum.firstname.lastname@example.orgEmpiric Solutions
Empiric is a dynamic technology and transformation recruitment agency specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals globally.