Role: Salesforce Technical ConsultantSalary: Up to £100,000 dependant on experienceLocation: London (Full Remote Flexibility)
We are currently working with a boutique Salesforce Platinum Partner who are currently beginning a large implementation and are looking for a Technical Consultant with a plan of transitioning to a Solution Architect to join a team of established consultants, developers and architects.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on large projects with huge exposure to emerging technologies and cloud exposure such as: Sales, Service, Communities, Marketing, CPQ and FSL etc.
You will also work alongside Senior Developers, VP Engineers, CTA and Salesforce MVP's to enhance and grow your Salesforce.com knowledge and skills.
My client notices the importance of Salesforce to their growth so you will be joining a highly valued team and be highly rewarded with the following;
Given how much of a great opportunity this is we expect a lot of interest so please apply now to avoid disappointment.The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Highly competitive salary/benefits with regular wage reviews
- Continual training/development - Funded Certifications
- Family Healthcare (inc dental)
- Flexible remote working
- In office gyms and personal trainers
- Complimentary breakfast, drinks and coffee
Techohana are a leader and solely specialise in all aspects of salesforce.com recruitment for partners and end users worldwide. If you are looking for a new role, please get in contact ASAP to see how we can support you.
- A minimum of 3 years hands on Salesforce.com experience with strong coding knowledge
- Experience using Service and Sales cloud - CPQ, Marketing or FSL experience advantageous
- Ideally Salesforce.com certified - Developer I / II is advantageous along with Architecture certs
- Previous hands on technical development background is ideal