Synchro are currently working exclusively on site with a household brand in Cheltenham and recruiting on their behalf for a Senior Node JS Developer with AWS experience on a 6 month contract basis.
You will have some strong experience regarding building back end solution with Node.js and working with an API, oriented architecture. The ideal candidate will help us shift from a suite of standalone applications with one major database (MySQL) to a service approach.
This is a brand-new greenfield development project and the successful candidate will be able to influence and shape the new solution.
- Strong experience of developing solutions using Node JS
- Experience of building and developing small services
- Able to take the lead and drive towards Node JS.
- Exposure to AWS, but not essential
- Ideally some exposure to Java, but not essential
- Ideally some exposure to Angular but not essential
- Flexibility in switching languages if required
ROLE: Node JS Developer (Contract)
LOCATION: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire Please contact Steve Fitzpatrick at Synchro to explore this fantastic exclusive opportunity further or apply through this job posting and we will be in touch shortly.