Duties and Responsibilities:
The Elastic Stack Database Analyst will be responsible for:
- Installing Elastic stack components: Beats, Logstash, Elastic and Kibana.
- Designing, building, and maintaining an ELK stack cluster
- Configuring various log shipper technologies in company servers.
- Configuring Logstash and Elasticsearch to process logs.
- Integrate data feeds (logs) into SIEM
- Creating dashboards in Kibana to suit user requirements.
- Creating scripts for the automated deployment of configuration changes.
- Configuring Elastic stack deployments for ad hoc project requirements.
- Elastic (ELK) Stack
- Elasticsearch scripting
- Beats, Rsyslog
- Jenkins, Kubernetes
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to cope with multiple shifting priorities without losing things between the cracks.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- One or more years' experience installing, configuring, and applying the Elastic (ELK) Stack components in a production environment.
- Prior experience and fluent in the programming of Grok parsing scripts.
- Experience using the Linux CLI.
- Ability to learn new cloud, DevOps tools and processes.
- MSc in Computer Science or Similar.