At Believe In Science, you'll find a company that thrives on the passion, energy and commitment of its people. Whatever your role, you'll take absolute pride in a job well done, always looking to show your initiative and reach for the highest standards. And above all, you'll love having a good time - psst did we tell you it is a donut store with a wow factor.
The ideal candidate will have an ability to manage the daily operations of the two retail stores and complete tasks related to inventory tracking, marketing and customer service. They should be a confident salesperson and be able to share their best practices in order to onboard new employees. This candidate should also possess strong leadership skills and be able to assign duties to relevant employees in order to maintain the function of the store.
- Manage daily operations of business and ensure sales goals are met
- Direct employees in daily operations such as serving customers, inventory taking, reconciling cash and managing in store marketing
- Assigns duties to relevant employees
- Conduct hiring and onboarding of new employees
- Ensure adherence to health and safety regulations
- Track and manage inventory at store
- 3 - 5 years of retail and retail management experience Demonstrated ability to train employees and be an effective salesperson
- Strong customer service, management and communication skills