Integral Memory PLC is a long established and fast-growing technology company founded in the UK over 30 years ago which has grown into a highly successful and financially independent international business with offices in London (Wembley), France, Holland, Spain and a reach into the US and Australia.
Integral has two divisions:Memory Division
- Memory Cards, USB Flash Drives, USB Card Readers, DRAM, SSD Hard Drives, Encrypted USB Drives, Encrypted SSD Drives and Industrial Memory solutions for a wide range of uses and applications including Computers, Mobile Phones, Cameras, Servers, Drones, Gaming Memory, Dashcams, Military, and Industrial etc.LED Lighting Division
- Lamps, Downlights, Panels, Strips, Luminaires, and Drivers for home, business and industrial applications.
Our award winning products are sold by resellers in more than 50 countries worldwide and trusted by large corporates, government departments and educational institutions.
The company is currently undergoing an exciting digital transformation and is rolling out a new e-commerce platform across Europe with further plans to expand to the US. We've seen our Memory business expand over 300% on Amazon in the past 12 months.
Integral encourages people to be entrepreneurial, bring their own ideas, and be pro-active in taking on responsibility. We also place strong emphasis on employee learning, development and progression within the company.The Role:
We are currently in a key stage of business growth making this an exciting time to join a dynamic and entrepreneurial company with an opportunity to utilise and develop your credit control skills and experience managing sizable and complex B2B customer accounts and become part of a highly skilled team with a good work ethic.Responsibilities:
- Managing complex key Business to Business accounts, including managing and allocating debit notes, rebates and discounts.
- Manage customer accounts for the UK, France, Spain and Netherlands offices
- Ensure Credit Control department interacts well with customers and departmental colleagues
- Allocating workload and accounts to credit controllers, review ledgers and ensure all actions are effectively followed up
- Weekly cash forecasts
- Liaising with an insurance broker and external debt collection agency to manage customer risk and minimise bad debt
- Ensuring litigation, ROT is managed efficiently where necessary
- Following up on any outstanding debts via telephone, e-mail and resolve queries
- Building and maintaining successful working relationships with customers
- Work with Group Financial Controller to continuously improve processes within Credit Control
- Degree holder
- At least 2 years or more senior level Credit Control experience in a B2B environment (ideally gained within a business that sells products) that must include the knowledge of complex and sizable account management and credit risk management.
- Posses a professional and customer focused Account Management approach and attitude
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Including Pivot Tables & VLOOKUP)
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Commercially astute
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good work ethic with high levels of attention to detail
- Excellent language and communication skills in English
- Willing to be office based 5 days a week in NW10
Powered by JazzHR