Big four consultancy is now looking to recruit a number of Operational Resilience Leads to help support the implementation & strengthening of the company's resilience framework and policies. This role is on an initial 6-month contract and offering £450 to £650 per day.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- Academic/Professional: Bachelor's degree in Risk/Business Continuity Management or relevant industry experience.
- Professional certification in (CBCI, DRI, ISO 22301:2019 etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of BCM / Disaster Recovery, CISO / Cyber or Core Banking Consulting process.
- Knowledge of insurance business structure (development, dependencies, features etc.) - beneficial.
- Office suite: Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Strong networking capability and influence.
- Ability to handle deadline-oriented work.
- Team leadership and team player.
- Strategic, critical, and analytical thinking and pragmatic problem solving.
- Good organizational, analytical and research skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If you are an experienced Operational Resilience Lead with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.