SAP Alliance Lead
My client has one of the fastest growing Consulting and Technology Services businesses and is investing in accelerating this growth over the next 3-5 years. Partnerships play a critical role in this growth and they need experienced partnership leaders with strong revenue growth focus and well-honed partnership management disciplines to join their team.
We are looking for a leader to provide leadership and direction to help us prepare for a future global alliance between my client and SAP, using significant additional investments they are focusing in this area.Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for defining, initiating, implementing and managing a broad range of strategic and revenue-generating initiatives between my client and their partners.
Working across business sectors and service lines, you will look to understand where there is client demand for the business and partner offerings, help set the strategy and plan to take those offerings to market, drive origination and business development pace, and create the right structures and disciplines to execute on plans and importantly to maintain transparency and trust in our relationships.
This requires excellent collaboration and negotiation skills to navigate a matrix of internal and external stakeholders in two complex organizations. It needs a strong understanding of SAP, the broader cloud landscape and business capabilities, how they can combine in differentiated ways to create value for our clients and strong origination and business development acumen to drive to market. The role also requires being an evangelist internally for the nature of the opportunity the future partnership offers.Key Responsibilities
- Understand and articulate the total addressable market, market share and business growth ambition
- Evolve the vision, objectives and scope for the future partnership
- Create and agree a multi-year plan to execute on the ambitions
- Understand the costs and benefits for the future partnership
- Create clarity on needs and expectations for both partners
- Develop and measure key success factors across the right strategic and operational metrics
- Map and manage key executive relationships between the partners
- Monitor and measure how we build trust at all levels of the future partnership
- Identify and monetize joint innovation that we use to differentiate the future partnership