K2 Corporate Mobility is a leading B2B provider of comprehensive global mobility services to multi-national companies relocating their most valued employees. We manage and broker services through our global partner network and operate as a true business partner - an extension of our clients' HR functions. We uniquely provide genuine single point of contact accountability for HR teams and assignees throughout the international relocation process.
Headquartered in Guildford, UK, K2 is unlimited in its ability to serve any location worldwide via 11 regional hubs located in the United Kingdom, the USA, Brazil, France, Sweden, South Africa, UAE, Singapore, and Australia. Managing a global network of over 1,000 specialist approved worldwide partners, K2 aims to deliver unrivalled standards of service on every assignment.
More information can be found at: www.k2corporatemobility.com The role
We're looking for an experienced Marketing Executive with demonstratable skills in delivering successful
marketing plans and campaigns to a high standard. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, creating and implementing content for the website, social media, events and internal communications.
You need to be self-motivated, with the ability to work on your own and within a team. Managing a variety of tasks, juggling deadlines and different stakeholders, this exciting role offers a great opportunity for someone looking to add value in a growing organisation.
The role is based in Guildford, Surrey, but will work closely with all global hubs to support with wider marketing activities.
Location: Guildford, Surrey. Office & home based with 3 days in the office.
Salary: Competitive according to experience (£25,000 - £30,000 per annum)
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Start date: September 2021 Responsible for:
Skills, competencies and experienceEssential
- Planning, writing and implementing content for the website, social media, email and the intranet.
- Working with the sale teams to develop email communications using the CRM platform HubSpot.
- Manage the K2 website content calendar to ensure regular content is delivered and optimised - using CMS and working with the website host agency.
- Manage the social media calendar and maintain engagement via Twitter and LinkedIn channels.
- Assist with organisation and implementation of K2 stakeholder events, including some internal events - webinar and in-person.
- Support business needs with document creation, management or improvement - presentations, RFP library, sales documents and templates.
- Champion the K2 brand and assist with upholding the brand guidelines throughout the business.
- Support data analytics monitoring and reporting, to ensure performance of all communications is successfully tracked and optimised.
- Experienced Marketing Executive with demonstratable evidence of working across a number of relevant marketing channels.
- Strong project management skills - with the ability to successfully plan, manage and implement marketing communications.
- Proven experience working with agencies and a variety of stakeholders - internal & external.
- Strong copywriting skills - ability to create interesting and engaging copy that is clear and concise.
- Results focused.
- A working knowledge of digital marketing tools - HubSpot, website and intranet CMS, Google Analytics and social media analytics.
- Competency in key Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Strong administration, planning and organisational skills, with great attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multitask in a busy and rapidly changing environment.
- Professional, positive, and proactive work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Experience of working in a global business environment.
- A good understanding of the role marketing can play in a sales driven and business growth environment.
- Experience of using analytics to enhance marketing and campaign strategies and tactics - dashboard creation and monitoring.
- CIM or other marketing qualification.