Financial Reporting AccountantChester£40,000 - £45,000
A rapidly expanding business based in Chester are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller / Reporting Accountant to join its growing business.
This company is ideally looking for an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant who is Top 4 / mid-tier trained, newly qualified or 1-2 years PQE, who is looking for their first move into Industry.
Working alongside the Financial Controller you will be joining the business as Reporting Accountant; responsible for supporting the business through an aggressive period of growth with statutory reporting, accounts production for legal entities, group consolidation.
The company has increased T/O extensively over the last 12 months and subsequently need someone to help with the future growth plans.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ACA qualified Accountant with 1-2 years PQE who is looking for their first step into a commercial role and wants a role that offers a challenge and professional development . As Reporting Accountant your role will comprise of (but not limited too):
To apply for the role you must:
- Group Consolidation
- Statutory reporting - financial statements
- Affiliated reporting
- Monthly P&L, B/S and Cash Flow statement production & review for legal entities
- Assisting on direct tax compliance
- Balance sheet substantiation and key controls
- Assisting with ongoing change management initiatives
- Corporate tax
To apply for this job please get in touch with Rebecca asap on 07889 300045
- Be ACA / ACCA qualified accountant (1-2 years PQE)
- Audit background - big 4 / mid-tier
- Core financial accounting and UK GAAP skillset - essential
- Have experience of consolidation
- Ideally have Financial sector experience (particularly lending, leasing, discounting, factoring)
- Have experience of funds management companies
- Have strong excel and general ledger skills
- Attention to detail and ability to reconcile data sets and cashflows
- Strong communication skills, and ability to manage senior stakeholders