3 Month Contract
Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent / Remote
Reports to: Senior Social Media Manager
We're looking for a content copywriter who is passionate and detail orientated, someone who can write innovative, compelling and captivating content for our clients. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated learner who ideally has knowledge/ experience within the food and drinks market. Catch A Fire - Who we are:
We are a strategic creative agency with a focus on communication, digital, design, film and innovation. Our mission is to deliver outstanding strategic and creative work that sparks a better future.
As an ethical focused agency, we want companies that stand for something good in this world to prosper more than the ones that don't. We feel this drives positive change. We are very particular about the companies we work with and we have a passion for their growth.
We work with some great brands both in the UK and globally.
Now entering the third year of our agency journey we are committed to continuing to build a talented and motivated team that set us all up for future success and importantly, to deliver against our agency vision.The role:
We're looking for a copywriter who is passionate and detail orientated, someone who can write innovative, compelling and captivating content for our clients. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated learner who ideally has knowledge/ experience within the food and drinks market.
As our subject matter expert, you will take full ownership of copy delivery, ensuring all content is SEO optimised and duplicatable within our clients' global markets. You'll need to be adept at achieving client tone of voice and objectives, managing expectations and developing solutions to meet communication challenges.
What we'd need from you:
- Take the lead of continuously creating and improving content for our client's websites and marketing materials to help communicate key product offerings and value propositions
- Overcome the challenges of driving B2B acquisition and engagement through engaging and captivating articles
- Create both long and short-form copy from scratch or amend existing copy for Web, Print, Email, Digital OOH, CRM, Social, Retail
- Produce and plan new website and blog content, including SEO-optimised and engagement-focused content that is aligned to trending search terms, key events and campaigns across multiple global regions
- Conduct high-quality research, discovery sessions and interviews with key stakeholders
- Continue to evolve our clients' tone of voice, ensuring it's always in line with key target personas, and continually review and evolve the language/TOV used to ensure maximum engagement
- Use data to understand and measure the effectiveness of any posted content, understanding its performance and using this insight to improve future writings
- Highlight key learnings from any experimentation and help to develop best practices for the future
- Develop & maintain close relationships with key partners
Nice to have:
- You'll have at least 3 years of relevant experience in copywriting.
- Strong experience in using key SEO principles, including keyword research.
- Understand what makes great content, for example, best practices for making social assets and mobile-first copy vs long-form content for the web.
- Strong spelling/grammar; refined marketing copy and storytelling skills.
- Ability to independently create strong copy with a drive to think strategically around concepts and stories.
- A portfolio of successful past copy examples, long-form, short-form, social etc...
- Have strong editing and proofreading skills
- Have strong project management skills
- You'll be a creative thinker, someone who can discover what articles our audience wants to read
- Be a TOV brand guardian across all written comms and content
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A passion for plant-based
- Someone who autonomously stays up-to-date with best practices, technologies and trends, tools and applications
- Background/experience in working in the food & drinks sector
- Experience using Google Analytics to monitor content performance
- Knowledge of digital content strategy
Please send us your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience. We can't wait to hear from you!