Wild Nutrition is on a mission to transform lives through nutrition. Our Food-Grown supplements have been making a positive impact on people's health and wellbeing since 2013. We are one of the most respected brands in the industry and are now officially B Corp certified - which means we meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance.
We are searching for a creative and innovative marketing leader with strong commercial acumen. Reporting directly to the CEO, and playing an integral part in Wild Nutrition's senior leadership team, this is a crucial hire that will have a significant impact on the future of our business.
We're looking for someone with a successful track record in building a global, digitally focused premium consumer brand. You will have a strong, hands-on background in brand building, consumer strategy and proven experience in executing marketing campaigns across different channels and markets. You will work in close partnership with a number of teams in the business including product, operations, and customer care to ensure we have a holistic plan to accelerate growth and drive further engagement with our growing community.
You are a creative thinker and storyteller who loves to build brands.Commercial...
You have focus and perseverance, deliver results and are motivated to succeed.Positive...
A people person who values relationships and thrive on building high performing, collaborative and inclusive teams.Genuine...
You are a people person with a high level of professionalism and integrity in your interactions ensuring unity. You communicate openly and value relationships.
In this role you will
- Own the mission, strategy, budget and execution for all marketing and brand initiatives
- Lead Growth Marketing, Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Omni Channel Optimisation, Comms, Partnerships, and Creative to ensure consistency across all touchpoints
- Chief storyteller and ultimately responsible for the continuous development of the brand's proposition, as well as the reasons to believe
- Maximise our brand and performance marketing budget to deliver the optimal return for the business
- Identify critical insights and utilise data to inform critical product development and customer opportunities
- Continue to build a highly motivated and talented marketing team
- Lead the team in consistently challenging the status quo, being brave and creative whilst establishing necessary processes and rigour
- Build strong relationships cross-functionally with the other business units and help share the brand vision and provide clear communications across the entire business
- An understanding and passion for Wild Nutrition's unique culture, brand and approach to marketing
- +10 years marketing experience, with a blend of both hands-on and strategic leadership
- Proven strategic marketing skills across Brand, Digital, CRM and Retail
- You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate meaningful insights
- Ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution; we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- Excellent leadership, communication, project management and organisational skills
- Possess a strong work ethic with a drive to succeed
A Little Bit About Us
- Competitive salary
- All the latest tech & software you need
- We operate a hybrid-working policy offering flexible hours and a mix of office/remote working
- Company bonus scheme
- Generous pension plan
- Private health insurance with mental health cover
- Employee Assistance Programme - including Counseling services
- Time is given every year to volunteer with a local charity of your choice
- Generous leave package
- 50% team discount on all Wild Nutrition supplements
- Free consultation with our Head of Nutrition
- Be part of a passionate, friendly and transparent culture
Based in Lewes, East Sussex - close to the South Downs National Park. We are on a mission to help people across the globe significantly improve their health and overall wellbeing through natural, effective, and pioneering technologies.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.