Job location: Cambridge
Job type: Full time - Permanent
AVEVA infuses industrial software with intelligence to empower people to shape a sustainable future. We work with our customers and harness the power of our ecosystem to deliver operational agility and empower human expertise. Our solutions advance engineering and operations with Performance Intelligence. From water and energy to food and infrastructure, we inspire insights that transform opportunity into sustainable business value. We combine unparalleled intelligence with collaborative innovation to enable people and industries to thrive.
There are 6,000 of our people at 90 locations in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we're all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
The Digital Content Specialist will join the newly established Digital Outreach Team in GCS (Global Customer Support & Success) function with the goal of delivering outreach programs to new and existing customers to improve customer experience and reduce the effort required by the customers to adopt our support services and technology.
The team will oversee that the digital resources, assets, websites and electronic outreach efforts by GCS works together in a way that is aligned with AVEVA's corporate digital strategy and provide for an optimized and engaging customer experience.
Digital Content Specialist will be responsible for executing a wide range of content, influencing the content strategy, testing, researching, and identifying content topics, and serving as an experienced developer, creator, and editor. Working collaboratively with other technical content teams, customer marketing teams, success management teams and product SMEs you will be working on multiple projects to deadlines. Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Develop content with focus on technical outreach and email campaigns, projects will include branding, editing, sound design, colour grading, storyboarding, videos, publications, and design.
- Create content to drive audience interaction and manage responses across multiple channels.
- Proactively collaborate across teams to develop clear briefs for projects, relating to the required design, imagery and production requirements and execute from concept to completion.
- Working with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather information and turn it into compelling, digestible, and appropriate content.
- Inspiring and supporting a diverse, multi-cultural team of SMEs to maintain consistent creative quality and develop effective outreach content.
- Identify gaps in digital assets to support GCS commercial offerings i.e. training, support services, success enablement packages.
- Executing new concepts in line with current and upcoming trends.
- Mentoring of junior team members.
Beneficial Skills & Qualifications
- Experience of creating digital content for technical outreach and/or customer marketing.
- Experience of digital storyboarding and ability to write, create and edit quality content.
- Knowledge of instructional design processes.
- Experience in industry-standards, knowledge of Articulate Storyline and 360 suite, Adobe photo shop, Dreamweaver, audio, and video editing software.
- Editing skills and ability to demonstrate good editorial judgement.
- Ability to work quickly under pressure and manage deadlines and priorities, working as part of a team as well as independently to problem-solve using own initiative.
- Ability to work following a brief and able to support all team members and back another's vision.
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and in writing), with strong listening skills and visual awareness.
- Able to demonstrate a deep understanding of the digital world with excellent attention to details for review and testing process.
- Familiarity with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Working knowledge of HTML.
- Understand analytical reports to refine content strategy.
- Knowledge of learning technologies and their contribution to delivering engaging content
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to being an exemplar employer with an inclusive culture, developing a workplace environment where all our employees are treated with dignity and respect. We value diversity and the expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world. Concerning agencies: AVEVA does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
- Experience in digital marketing content creation.
- Experience of applying creative thinking, developing engaging, creative concepts, and producing web and social media content.
- Proven ability to create shareable content and ability to deliver compelling messages.
- Can demonstrate and have an enthusiastic approach and a desire to work collaboratively
- Can demonstrate an interest in and knowledge of current trends in visual design and communication.
- Experience/familiarity with success management tools/platforms.
- Experience of Pathfactory.
- Knowledge of JAVA script and CSS Style sheets would be a benefit.