Are you self-motivated with an innovative mind, a passion for technology, and a good understanding of object orientated development?
Saggezza was founded with the belief that there was a better way to help companies compete in the digital age and transform for a new tomorrow. Over the last fourteen years, we have partnered with companies from global enterprises to regional leaders. Our vision is the same - to take companies into the future. We are a proven technology and consulting partner that delivers personalized, high-value solutions to accelerate business growth.
We are currently looking to hire Java Developers to join our expanding team.The Role
- Producing high quality, maintainable code
- Supporting in the design and development of complex software solutions
- Partnering effectively with client project teams
- A natural ability to mentor junior developers
- 2+ years of commercial software development experience in Java
- Spring Boot, Hibernate, SQL, MongoDB, SVN/Git, Agile methodologies
- Service oriented architecture development
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Natural self-motivation with a passion for delivering excellence
- Great communication skills with the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Curiosity with an ongoing desire to develop and learn
- Good problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree / Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
We're committed to providing our people with a great environment to work in. You can expect: ongoing skills-based development, career progression as well as health & well-being benefits and support. You'll work within a friendly and supportive team, working on a variety of projects and the chance to obtain relevant certifications along the way!
- Up to 10% bonus (based on company and personal performance).
- An employer pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, with the option to carry forward or 'cash-in' 5 days each year
- Access to YuLife wellness platform, subscription to Calm App, premium subscription to Fiit, life coaching & emotional wellbeing sessions, 24 / 7 virtual GP Access, Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Insurance & Income protection
- Enhanced Maternity Pay & Paternity Pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel loan scheme
- A Tech Scheme which lets you choose from over 5000 tech products at up to a 12% discount
- Free unlimited Udemy account for every employee to support their continuous learning and improvement