Salesforce Developer / Lightning / Apex / Salesforce /
4-6 month Contract
Circa £625 - £640 per day
We're currently helping a global, award winning, digital media organisation to hire a Salesforce Developer with strong skills in Lightning Web Components. This role will mainly focus on improving and modernising existing code and processes to use the latest Salesforce best practices. Also, key to have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Highly desirable would be experience at enterprise level companies preferably within media or publishing.
Hybrid remote/on-site set up.
Please apply for a full JD and client info.
Responsibilities / Skills
• You'll mostly be working with Apex, SOQL and Lightning Web Components, but we use the tool that best fits the problem.
• You'll be applying best modern practices, e.g. changing code into config where modern Salesforce practices recommend and upgrading Visualforce and Aura components to Lightning Web Components
• You'll look for opportunities to improve our testing quality and coverage
• Making essential upgrades to improve performance and overall system health.
• Ensuring our data retention strategy is fully implemented
• Providing the occasional piece of 3rd line support helping resolve some of our more complicated queries.
• Our culture is strongly collaborative, and we encourage pair programming with other developers.
• Equally willing to dive into code or config.
• You are passionate about Salesforce
• You know the best Salesforce practices, and always evangelise them
• You seek out opportunities to improve a Salesforce implementation
• You are a Lightning Web Component expert
• You have experience working with integrations, Zuora experience would be a plus
• Any Service Cloud and Omni-Channel experience would be a plus