Finance analyst will provide support to the ACS/MCS finance team through financial analysis, budgeting, planning and forecasting;
- To support the MCS Finance lead and take on two sub regions with the forecast and detailed analysis.
- Analyze revenue movements, support the business with revenue forecast preparation, and work with relevant departments (C&C, AR, GL) in order to clarify and resolve issues.
- Develop an expertise with many of our systems; SPM, OKS, PFM, AR etc
- To manage two complex ACS key accounts from an invoicing perspective that require intervention- this requires excellent communication skills to manage all the relevant teams involved.
- Provide the forecast for resource sharing in ACS/MCS/Cloud and the B&L reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Maximising revenue through the checking and correcting of arrears contracts on ACS, reviewing the Balance Sheet red items, and other adhoc analysis.
- To assist with the annual FBC/DBC calculations for ACS/MCS
- Support the finance team during the quarter close process, and contribute towards the global reporting.
- Support the annual budget process for MCS/ACS/Cloud providing bottom up analysis to form the basis for the global template submissions.
- Strong technical accountant, with knowledge of Cloud advantageous
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the company and present financial information to the business in a clear manner.
- Thrive on complexity, and comfortable with detailed workings
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong technical accountant, with knowledge of Cloud advantageous (Qualified - CIMA/ACA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Statistical modelling, DV or Analytics would be highly beneficial
- Team player
- Ability to learn new tools & systems
- Ability to drive process improvement and standardisation
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Self starter able to prioritize given responsibilities