Bark is the UK's largest & fastest growing services marketplace, helping people find the right professional for their project in over 1,500 unique categories. The business is already profitable with a proven model but has the feel of a startup with a small team of just over 65 people and most of its work still to do.
We use cutting-edge technology and an extraordinarily talented team of people to solve an age-old problem; how to find the best available professional for any job, every time no matter what the need.
Bark is a dynamic, exciting, early stage business - but with the financial security of a privately owned, revenue generating established company - so you get all the benefits of working in a start-up environment (ownership, agility, responsibility and stimulation) without any of the worry.
We just placed sixth on the The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 and with a presence in eight countries globally with imminent plans for further expansion you can join us at a genuinely exciting time where a true impact can be made.About the role
We're currently seeking a dynamic Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager to join our team. Reporting to our Head of SEO you will focus on delivering an effective CRO strategy whilst identifying new experimentation opportunities so we can continuously improve and increase conversion rates.
As a member of a wider digital marketing team, you will play a key role in forming our digital roadmap with data-driven insights and new experiments to propose and have the ability to influence key stakeholders and execute multiple strategies at scale is key. Our products and services currently live in 8 countries across B2C and B2B sectors. Responsibilities
Required skills and experience
- Manage day-to-day hypothesis driven optimisation testing of conversion funnels for both customers and professionals
- Continually measure the performance of funnels and identify new opportunities for optimisation & new user flows
- Analyse data and user behaviour to identify user pain points & optimisation opportunities
- Define business cases for tests and prioritise test schedule based on commercial value
- Collaborate with product, design and marketing teams to optimise journeys
- Use A/B testing software to set up and launch conversion tests
- Keep up to date with CRO methodology and technology and use your knowledge to lead the company CRO strategy
Some of our benefits
- At least 4+ years of proven experience in conversion rate optimisation
- Excellent A/B, split and multivariate testing experience
- Working knowledge of A/B testing platforms (i.e., VWO, Google Optimise, Optimizely, AB Tasty or similar)
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics or Heap with the ability to deep dive and analyse data
- Broad digital marketing experience
- Track record of executing and growing business units and exceeding targets.
- Understand business value and prioritisation
- Understanding of marketplaces
- Experience in high volume B2C, B2B or SMB environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication, along with strong interpersonal skills.
- Commercially and numerically astute with the natural ability to put themselves into others' shoes
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical mindset, with experience analyzing qualitative and quantitative data to guide strategy
- Strong cross-functional project management and reporting skills
- Share options in a rapidly growing company whose founders have a proven track record
- Flexible working policy
- Private health insurance
- Free off-site bark employee private gym
- Monthly socials and massive parties
- Fully stocked kitchen and weekly team lunches
- Be at the forefront of an industry with new and exciting problems to solve!