Technical ArchitectLocation: Home BasedPermanent
Are you an experienced Technical Architect with demonstrable experience of architecting how software solutions will be delivered? Do you want to secure a role with a UK Top 2 Software Company?
We are looking to recruit a Technical Architect to join our Central Government Team. Working with high profile customers you will be responsible for supporting the solution design of new products and working with technical teams, and the customer, on how solutions will be delivered.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Solution Architect with a background in software looking for a new challenge.Role Responsibilities:
About The Company
- Work independently or as part of a team to translate business needs into the design of solution architectures for external clients, and internal product teams
- Participates and can lead in meetings with stakeholders
- Provide leadership and mentoring for technical teams, defining standards and practices.
- Ensures adherence to applicable standards (corporate, industry, national and international)
- Work as part of a team to develop the overall solution architecture for a range of industry focused sales propositions
- Participate in business development providing technical input and meeting with clients to secure new business
- Act as pre-sales solution architect for bids and proposals, assisting with estimation and planning
- Work as part of a team to design and develop proof of concepts and deliver client demonstrations
Civica are a leading provider of digital solutions and managed services for public sector and regulated markets. We help organisations around the world to deliver better outcomes for people and places.Top rated employer - GlassdoorAccredited, 'Investors in People' - Gold
Civica is an international software company and a global leader in public services technology with more than 3,000 customers across 10 countries.Why Civica?Blended working:
less commuting, more time with your friends/family'Investors in People' - Gold:
We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2020:
We're committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.Top rated employer on Glassdoor:
Our average length of service for our employees is 9 yearsSocietal Impact: Our
solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
In return Civica can offer a competitive salary & package and the opportunity join a leading software and solutions company that has gone through a sustained period of growth.Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity & equality - Financial Times 2020.
At Civica we are committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. At Civica we recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.