Azets - Credit Controller
Credit Controller- Accounts Receivable Clerk- Credit Specialist - AR Clerk, Credit Control, Finance, invoicing, AR specialist, Accounts Receivable
Remote working role but ideally you will be in traveling distance to either London or Walsall, Birmingham.
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is "To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day"? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is "Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees are what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people's opinions. We are looking for someone who want to be more than just a team member, but who wants to join a family of likeminded individuals.
As a Credit Controller in our finance department you will manage, co-ordinate and maximise the collection of outstanding debt across the Cheltenham area. You will have a strong communication style alongside a minimum of 2 years credit control experience.
Day to day you will be chasing outstanding debtors, via telephone email and letter, ensuring any payments due are made in a timely manner, Deal with payment queries / invoice queries, manage existing payment arrangements and identify changes in payment patterns to ensure customers debt exposure remains in line
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a busy accounts receivable department with a strong attention to detail. You will be required to maintain accurate records of all chasing activity and allocate payments via Open Accounts. Knowledge of side trade would be highly desirable.
What's in it for you?
• Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + an extra day off on your birthday! - Time to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
• Lead Incentive Scheme - We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio
• Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can plan both a career and a family
• Agile Working - We're on a mission to give you back your time.
• Life Assurance - 4 x times salary, our family is important to us, and so is yours.
• Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
• Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
• Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations, so we can grow together.
• Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
• Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone's contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?