We are looking for a Finance Analyst
to join our team at Hatfield
to provide Financial Analysis and support to our Depots across the South East. You may not have heard of us, but we're sure you've tried our products. We're a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK's food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Our vast direct-to-store (DTS) distribution network, comprising of 18 depots nationwide, enables us to make over 11,500 daily deliveries of our own chilled and frozen produce and that of third parties.
A major picking depot, employing more than 180 colleagues and operating a fleet of more than 80 vehicles. The depot serves major convenience retailers in the region.What you'll be doing
To influence and support business decisions by bringing financial objectivity, challenge and insight to proactively support the business.
What we're looking for
- Partner the operations team to provide timely and accurate analysis and information to support business decisions.
- Help create site P&L budget / quarterly forecasts, demonstrating an understanding of the key drivers, to inform local operational and strategic decision making.
- Identify, challenge and proactively satisfy internal customer requirements to provide information, interpretation and insight to the business and site teams to promote effective delivery of site performance.
- Continuously review business practices to make recommendations for changes which will enhance cost efficiency.
- Support the Finance business Partner in all areas of site finance control and governance.
- Produce extracts and analysis to prepare weekly management accounts.
- Produce variance analysis to deliver the monthly, quarterly and half yearly Group packs.
- Develop or validate new product pricing, costing, margin analysis to support new business presentations.
- Part Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA)
- Prior experience within Finance within an FMCG/Manufacturing environment preferred
- Numerate and literate
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Strong communication and organisational skills
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Study support towards professional qualification
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.