Our experienced and passionate marketing team are seeking a beauty PR, digital and influencer expert with a strong flair for writing and an envious little black book of contacts.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years proven beauty PR experience.
Projects will include (but not exhaustive):
- Plan, develop and implement a media relations strategy, seeking high level placements in both trade and consumer print and online media for Gerrard International and its brand portfolio
- Co-ordinate all public relations activities
- Initiate a suitable influencer marketing strategy
- Work with the social media team to engage all relevant audiences
- Maximise on existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases and distribute releases to targeted titles
- Source feature opportunities for Gerrard International and its brand portfolio
- Establish Gerrard International and its brand portfolio as authorities in their sphere by seeking and responding to opportunities for quotes etc.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a monthly basis
- Evaluate, establish and maintain 3rd party partnerships and sponsorships through events etc on an on-going basis, in conjunction with the marketing team
- Build relationships with key industry people to establish and enhance industry awareness of all our Company brands
- Support the marketing team as required
- Organise media coverage for exhibitions / maintain media presence at such events
- Co-ordinate and attend press events, manicure days etc.