QA TesterClient Location:
£233 per day(PAYE Inside IR35) + BonusDuration:
12 monthsProject Overview:
Find My Device is a user visible product (Android app, www.android.com/find) and device finding platform that allows users to locate and secure their lost Android devices and Fast Pair accessories.Overall Responsibilities:
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Ensure the correctness, completeness and stability of Find My Device Android app, website and Android components by owing manual QA responsibility, running manual tests, adding new test cases where missing and finding bugs in unexplored components.
- Reviewing existing and newly-submitted tests for correctness and usability
- Creating new tests where missing, updating, improving, and correcting tests where necessary
- Exploratory testing.
- Experience with, or happy to quickly become experienced with, mobile testing on Android.
- Comfortable working with a level of uncertainty Drafting and refining the manual test plans.
- Finding and fixing holes in test coverage
- Performing exploratory testing Comfortable working in a Linux environment and on the command line.
- Good understanding of SQA methodologies.
- Good at working closely with a development team, to communicate issues, raise high-quality bugs, and assist with collecting diagnostic information.
- Experience with creating and executing regression test plans.
- Excellent time management skills. Verbal and written communication skills in English.
Please can you apply with your CV/Portfolio for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!Client Description:
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.