ATEC Validation Engineer - 6-month Contract - South England Would you like to work for one of the largest CMO's in the world? Well look no further as we may have the opportunity for you!
An ATEC Validation Engineer required to join a global pharmaceutical company located in the South of England for an initial 6-month contract.
A fast paced and exciting environment which is seeing a lot of internal investment currently this is the chance to get involved with a global client who is going from strength to strength.
With several exciting refurbishment projects in the pipeline, this is a great chance to be involved in the full project life-cycle with the opportunity to move into other projects and areas of the business.Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this ATEC Validation Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
Desirable Experience and skills:
- Carry out validation activities on the ATEC equipment
- Preparation and execution of validation protocols including IQ/OQ/PQ, URS's.
- Ensure compliance with company's and cGMP regulations.
If this sound like you or anybody in your network, please get in touch!
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within a validation role
- Experience within a Sterile, Vial or Syringe environment
- Experience with ATEC Equipment or equivalent such as Autoclaves, Process Stoppers, Isolators and Temperature Mapping
- Proactive and able to manage one's own work
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment