• We are looking for a Scrum Master to lead teams through the delivery of Salesforce based solutions using either a Scrum or Kanban approach.
• The Scrum Master will have experience working with geographically dispersed teams across the UK, Europe and India.
• The successful Scrum Master will have strong skills in DevOps and Jira.
This global Financial Services player are going through a sustained period of growth in the last few years due to investment in cutting edge technology services, an impressive hiring and talent strategy and providing IT Services to a growing list of industry leading technology trailblazers within Financial Services.
You can expect to work on large-scale transformation work amongst a team of technology experts working for true global leaders in technology services and digital transformation.
• Ensure Agile techniques are adhered to by the Scrum team and organisation, acting as a mentor and coach on best practices to ensure that everyone maximises the benefits that the Agile development methodology provides.
• Strong skills in Azure DevOps and Jira
• Enable teams to create and run outstanding large-scale services using the appropriate agile framework; learning and iterating frequently, and capturing metrics.
• Remove impediments/blockers to the Scrum team in order for continuous smooth development.
• Work with the Product Owner to define the roadmap for your team, and work with the Scrum team and other areas of the business to translate this into actionable user stories and sprint-by-sprint plans.
• Facilitate the sprint planning process for each sprint, helping Scrum team members to prioritise and self-manage around the work that needs to be completed against their capabilities and capacity.
• Facilitate standard sprint ceremonies for the team such as Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospectives. Mentoring and coaching members to ensure all are focused on a common goal and working with an Agile mind-set.
• Provide insightful reporting that can allow velocity actuals, sprint point burndown, and forecasting to aid forward planning.
• Collaborate with all Capgemini team members whilst supporting knowledge transfer and handover towards the end of the contract.
Daily Rate: £500-£600 inside IR35
Location: Fully Remote, with the exception of initial kick off meetings which will be in London or Reading
For further questions feel free to reach me at Rick.Kisslay@ansonmccade.com