About the role
IMG ARENA's engineering community are looking to minimise the challenges of shipping, rapidly iterating, and securing their applications. As a DevOps Engineer you will collaborate with people across the business, from agile development teams to business stakeholders, with the responsibility of designing, implementing and maintaining our cloud infrastructure. You will ensure adherence to security, best practice and corporate standards for all application development, deployment and testing practices. You will design, develop, update and promote standards within the lifecycle management platform, making use of modern software practices such as "infrastructure as code". You help the engineering community learn and grow as industry best practices for DevOps evolve.What will you be doing?
What have you done?
- Design, develop, and manage cloud-based infrastructure at scale (e.g. AWS, GCP, Docker and Kubernetes)
- Partner with developers to balance performance and resilience, while helping automate build/deploy process (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Manage and maintain standards for DevOps tools used across the organisation
- Contribute to future design/architecture solutions that directly impact the business
- AWS experience (e.g EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch)
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Puppet, Terraform, Ansible, Docker and Kubernetes)
- CDN experience (e.g. Akamai, Limelight, Fastly, etc)
- Experience with monitoring tools (e.g. Prometheus, AppDynamics, Splunk, ELK)
- Extensive knowledge of Linux and scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Python, Ruby)
- Team Leading
- Analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Approachable and a proficient communicator across organisational levels of technical and non-technical
- Passion for sport is a bonus!
- Interested candidate should forward their CV to along with their availability for a confidential discussion.
IMG ARENA are providing premium official sports content services to the betting and digital media industries. They have effective partnerships with a diverse range of international sports federations and associations including the ATP, MLS, PGA and European Tour. The content services demand low-latency data feeds as well as applications able to cope with large-volume scaling in harmony with sporting events around the globe.