**London Based Head Office + Remote Working Options
Mode Search are collaborating with an online luxury childrenswear brand on a newly created opportunity in their rapidly expanding team. This is a brand new role and a rare opportunity to help shape their online marketing activity at a hugely exciting time of digital development. Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce and Creative Director, this role will manage the Content & Social Media Executive and take the lead on all things digital marketing and brand marketing for the business.
The brand have a unique proposition and beautiful collection of products. They are now looking for an experienced, well-rounded Digital Marketing Manager brimming with creativity and with an excellent sense of luxury branding to further build their tone-of-voice and brand identity across all channels.Digital Marketing Manager - Luxury Online Children's Clothing Brand
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for identifying, driving, and delivering effective marketing campaigns and seasonal activity to build brand awareness, acquire and retain customers to the online business through new and existing marketing channels.Job SummaryBrand Marketing
- Develop and implement a creative and engaging marketing strategy to build brand awareness and communicate the company's strong brand values; leveraging seasonal events, brand collaborations, PR and comms and affiliate marketing strategies.
- Working closely with external partners to ensure a consistent multichannel approach to all online marketing activity.
- Plan and develop seasonal campaign initiatives in collaboration with the Creative Director, ensuring the smooth end-to-end delivery.
- Oversee creation of assets and all supporting imagery, ensuring consistency and appropriate tone-of-voice and brand values are well represented at all times.
- Work with trade and merchandise functions to drive traffic to new products and maximise conversion.
- Oversees and coordinates the production of all ecommerce photography and imagery
Acquisition & Retention
- Responsible for leading and overseeing strategy for social media and brand engagement across all social platforms.
- Overseeing Social Media and Content Executive and ensuring the effective delivery of all day-to-day activity.
- Seek out new and innovative ways to engagement levels, brand awareness and ultimately traffic to the website through organic social media activities, including Influencer strategy, brand competitions, events and collaborations.
- Develop and deliver CRM programme, including the planning and delivery of weekly newsletters according to marketing calendar.
- Online customer database (CMS) analysing and segmentation of clients to deliver continuous optimisation & growth.
- Devising a lifecycle communications strategy (post purchase, post-delivery, lapsed customer).
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management of online marketing campaigns (covering PPC, Facebook, Instagram, SEO, affiliates, retargeting and strategic partnerships).
- Working with agencies on search and paid activity to optimise performance, keyword bids, daily & monthly caps, impression shares, quality scores & other account metrics
- Experience in developing and executing marketing plans, writing marketing briefs and other strategic marketing documents (seasonal briefs).
- Persuasive communicator that understands how to effectively balance various points of view, influence others, and find common ground that drives meaningful results.
- Passion for luxury products and strong connection to the retail / fashion industry.
- Strong creative, brand communications & project management skills
- Strategic thinker with the ability to think creatively and analytically.
- High understanding of Klaviyo, Shopify, Mailchimp, GA & FB insights.
- Good understanding in design tools (Adobe Creative Suite).
- The ability to work individually and within a team, achieving deadlines with high attention to detail.
- Awareness of digital marketing trends and best practice.
- Flexible, team player with experience in leading a small, independent working team.
- 3-5+ years' of related digital marketing & brand marketing experience
For more information please contact email@example.com.
Please note that due to high volume of applications we can only contact successful candidates.