An Extraordinary role on offer as an electrical product engineer with a world renowned organisation within medical technologies, alongside the opportunity to have a hand in the potentially extensive growth through a wide array of diversified innovative products and services.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the medical device field, With an opportunity to work on top of the range systems through a product development role.
We are currently seeking an electrical product engineer to join our Medical division to be based in Hampshire, this role will be responsible for offering technical support to existing functions, liaising with suppliers to manage pre-production & prototyping, running hardware development projects on existing alongside new features with a need for working on design modules such as specifying components, writing of design specifications and creating schematic evaluative systems to be put in place.
Engineering tasks needed to progress the development of new products, with emphasis on electronic sub-system development and design, testing, supper liaison, support for firmware development and testing, managing specifications and producing other related documentation.
Assurance of task completion in relation support and maintenance of quality assurance within product manufacturing whilst ensuring preparation of updated and new engineering documents in relation to design.
Management of the production of engineering documentation that generates from design for production use whilst offering technical support to the returns and manufacturing department.
- An electronic engineering degree HND or accredited university & 3 years' experience.
- 5 or more years' experience in product development.
- Strong experience & working knowledge of systems and electronics.
- PC literate to a high level, experienced within Excel/Word etc.
- PCB CAD design & schematic skills/experience.
- Strong hardware, test and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated project management and organisational skills.
- An eye for fine details.
- Experience of developing products within mid to large scale manufacturing.
- Analogue experience is desirable
- Experience within ECG monitoring usage as well as digital signal processing.
- Appreciation of the mechanical design aspects within the role.
- Experience of usage of ISO 13485 quality systems within an organisation as well as experience meeting regulatory requirements.
- Wireless experience desirable (bluetooth, wifi etc).
If you are interested in this opportunity get in touch now.