Want to work for the longest serving digital agency in Harrogate? Work remotely from the comfort of your own home? Make a difference to a range of clients from all different sectors? Have the ability to make real change with no annoying 'red-tape'?
Then Kariba wants to hear from you!
This is a unique opportunity to own our current digital strategy and be part of the agency's next 5 years of growth. There's huge scope for progression, to add your own creative flair and to expand, plus lead the team as you thrive.About Kariba
Established for more than 25 years, Kariba is a successful design and digital marketing agency with a brilliant design, development and digital team. Our work is varied and exciting and great ideas are actively encouraged. We're hoping you'll help us to continue our trajectory and year-on-year growth.The experience you need:
Systems/ software experience
- Three to five years working as a Head of Digital or Digital Marketing Manager
- A proven marketing or digital agency background, working with a range of e-commerce clients
- Experience of generating leads and enquiries for clients using demonstrable and measurable strategies
- High level of SEO knowledge, from on-page and off page-strategies to technical SEO (with working knowledge of things such as redirects etc)
- WordPress and UX knowledge, with the ability to recommend website changes, implement small fixes
- The ability to build new client site structures with SEO in mind such as URL structure, metadata etc
- Google Analytics trained to a high level i.e. set up goals, conversions and find goldmine opportunities from data
- Highly Google Adwords competent (inc Google Shopping) and paid social media experience, managing differing budgets and providing ROI
- Exceptional copywriter who can create a range of blogs on varying topics, with SEO in mind
- Mailchimp experience (ActiveCampaign platform experience would be advantageous)
- Good communicator who is punctual and able to build solid relationships with our current clients. The role will be client facing and you will look after your own bank of clients.
- Line-manager experience, to help upskill and support the team including (but not limited to), the Digital Marketing Manager
- Adobe Spark/ other design experience would be advantageous
- GSuite, incl Google Docs and Google Sheets
- SEMrush or equivalent SEO software (MozPro, Ahrefs etc)
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Search Console
- Social Ads (LinkedIn/Facebook etc)
- WordPress inc plugins such as Woocommerce/ SEO plugins such as Yoast/ RankMath
The role itself
- Crazy Egg
- Active Campaign
- Shopify CRM
- Adobe Spark
This is both a hands-on role and strategic head of digital role, working across a variety of clients, from well-known brands to start-ups. You'll work on integrated branding, web and digital marketing campaigns to produce a measurable return for our customers.
As a Head of Digital, it is your responsibility to work closely with existing clients and oversee those of the Digital Marketing Manager,- maintaining strong relationships and looking for new opportunities to grow their business through digital channels. You'll also work on Kariba's own digital marketing strategy.
Part of this role will also be to educate the existing design and development team on digital matters to ensure they remain current and, most importantly, successful.The role in detail
What you'll get in return
- Business opportunity: Understanding and relaying the business opportunities to clients presented by digital marketing.
- Strategy framework: Coming up with a clear framework for developing a coherent plan for our clients' digital marketing, including how to move their prospects down the 'sales funnel'.
- Goal setting: Setting clear objectives for our digital marketing campaigns.
- Content: Understanding and facilitating the role of content in a successful digital marketing strategy. If you can research and write blogs and landing pages that would be a bonus.
- Developing a successful social strategy for our brands and clients.
- Email marketing strategy: Developing email campaigns that resonate with subscribers and creates substantial user engagement growth. No design or coding skills required.
- An understanding of advanced SEO and the factors affecting search engine rankings. A highly competent level of understanding around SEMrush or MOZ would be beneficial.
- Audience research using Facebook (consumer) and Linked In (business) tools.
- Keyword research using Google's keyword tool (and others).
- Social Advertising: Setting up and maintaining successful Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns.
- Google PPC: Setting up and maintaining successful Google Pay Per Click campaigns.
- Setting up conversion tracking in Google Analytics and reporting on the results.
- Creating URL site structures for our developers (based on keyword research).
- ROI gain: Understanding the business opportunities presented by Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and acting upon them.
- Writing or commissioning blog posts and landing pages.
- Assisting the team with Kariba's own digital marketing activity.
- A competitive salary, plus additional incentives such as 'finish early Fridays' and monthly paid for team lunches!
- A rare opportunity to join one of Harrogate's most established and reputable agencies.
- An agency where you'll be allowed to craft your own destiny.
- A no 'red tape' organisation, offering you the chance to be creative.
- Flat company structure, where we are all approachable and love getting stuck in!
- Fully remote work, saving you money on petrol and your commute!
- Flexible working - need to log on an hour later or finish a little earlier? No problem!
- Holiday allowance which typically include between Christmas and New Year off as standard
- Any equipment you need such as a new laptop bought to help you with work
Fantastic Head of role within an established agency, so apply today!