Infopro Digital are one of the world's leading B2B publishers in professional information and digital services companies. A Three times awarded Digital B2B Publisher of the Year, we have 3,200 employees across 15 countries; and revenues of €440m across six professional markets Finance, insurance, automobile, construction, retail, public sector and industry. Our international presence includes a vibrant culture and offices in London, New York, Hong Kong and Paris.
We are seeking a talented management Accountant to join our London-based team.
The main duties are to
RequirementsAll applicants must have a valid right to live and work in the UK without sponsorship.
- Preparing timely and accurate monthly management accounts with supporting commentary and variance analysis for a selection of the organisations key business areas globally.
- Providing a comprehensive business partnering service to stakeholders including the delivery of robust management reports, budgets and forecasts.
- Striving to improve and automate existing systems and processes across finance to increase efficiency and output, with best practice in mind
- Following and maintaining a robust set of financial controls.
- Support the acceleration of the planning process (monthly forecast, real-time forecast)
- Monitoring and providing a variance analysis on capital expenditure
- Creating and analysing financial data to senior management both within finance and across the wider business
- Analysing and creating a financial reporting pack that tracks key initiatives made/to be made in the near future
- Ad hoc and project work
- In your professional career you have gained relevant work experience in accounts.
- It's essential that you extensive experience within management accounts/financial accounts
- You should have been recognized by your peers as an expert in working with large complex data.
- Advanced Excel skills
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment in a high-performing team, where deliverables and priorities rapidly evolve, and who work in close collaboration with senior management.
- You are a team player who proactively builds relationships across levels and functions, and you have the leadership, ambition, and self-initiative to shape your own area.
- Good understanding of FRS102 needed to prepare key financial statements
- Excellent financial and commercial acumen, ability to understand and articulate complex financial information in a concise manner
- Excellent presentation, communication and stakeholder management skills, including experience managing senior F&A stakeholders
- Ability to work with a high level of confidentiality.
- Able to deal with tight deadlines and to handle multiple priorities, whilst delivering reliable and quality results, attention to detail
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- The successful candidate must be part qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA and is still actively studying. Fully qualified will be beneficial
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in our fantastic new location in the city of London, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
In addition to a Competitive Salary scalable and achievable Commission structure we also offer the following benefits
- Additional Flexi
- 25 days annual leave (rising up to 30 days)
- Group personal pension plan
- Life assurance
- Interest free season ticket loan (STL)
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonusly employee recognition
- Employee discount scheme
- Eye-care Vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- Additional life assurance
- Bike to work
- Buying holiday
- Dental insurance
- Add partner to gym membership
- Will writing
Infopro Digital also runs The Foundation which supports a number of charities. Staff can volunteer to contribute their skills and expertise to make a meaningful difference to the lives of others.