We are proud to be one of the UK's leading training providers. Our enthusiastic people bring genuine passion and natural energy to everything that they do, and through their infectious energy, they motivate and inspire our learners to succeed.
It has never been a more exciting time to join Paragon Skills as we continue on our journey of growth. Working nationally with small and large clients, we develop their talent at all levels. Our apprenticeship programmes integrate seamlessly with our clients' ways of working, processes and training to support their strategic goals.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate digital focused superstar to join us as our Head of Digital Transformation.
As a key part of the senior leadership team and working directly for the Chief Executive Officer, you will lead on our initiative to be a digital first business. You will drive continuous improvement initiatives and deliver on our investment projects that will transform our business process, operational efficiencies, and our learning experience.
You will be responsible for business process mapping and strategies with the wider senior leadership team to prioritise a rolling cycle of transformation projects and automation that will support our scaling business.
You will champion the development of processes and systems and support the business in moving to an agile delivery model that utilises technology to streamline activity and improve efficiency.
We provide a highly competitive salary and incentive scheme, as well as great benefits through Paragon Choices and excellent training and development to support your progression through our Academy.
What will you be doing?
· Lead on all business improvement projects for all areas of the business, looking to technology as a solution
· Identify where improvements can be made and drive productivity and efficiency across the business
· Analyse the commercial impact of all key processes and make recommendations to develop and support our learner journey to scale
· Identify business change opportunities that drive tangible, beneficial outcomes to the strategic direction of our learning journey
· Be accountable for the delivery of assigned projects, taking corrective actions when results deviate from expectations and plans to ensure a successful outcome
· Drive a culture of turning data into usable information to enable smart decision making
· Live by our values and pledge, working closely with all key stakeholders to ensure learner and employer partner satisfaction is achieved
What we need from you:
· A graduate degree or equivalent experience within the digital and/ or IT sector
· Strong senior leadership experience and/or senior level consultancy experience within the digital and/ or IT sector
· Experience of leading digital transformation projects and continuous improvement re-engineering
· Knowledge of business improvement methodologies and a strong track record of making improvements within an SME environment
· Passionate about applying technology and innovative thinking to create an outstanding experience for our learners and employer partners
· Experience of working in a growth environment, managing a number of complex projects at the same time
· Able to reduce complex matters into scalable goals and clearly communicated performance objectives
· Excellent analytical skills and experience in using and developing robust MI
· An energetic team player with high levels of enthusiasm, integrity, and impact
· Ability to drive opportunities for growth and engage stakeholders in delivering your vision
· Exceptional skills in project planning, management, budgeting and oversight
· Pride in delivering measurable results
· Use of a car and a clean driving licence
· Able to work flexible hours and commit to overnight stays as and when required
We are a Disability Confident Employer and have a guaranteed interview scheme in place to ensure that nobody is overlooked or discriminated against because of their disability. If you meet the minimum criteria when you apply and you have informed us in your application that you have a disability, you will be guaranteed an interview for that role.