As a Product Marketing Manager for credit partnerships, you'll report to the Senior Product Manager of our Credit business area. You're expected to be a marketing professional, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with proven project management and relationship-building ability. You will thrive on autonomy, being able to plan ahead and execute at the same time, and will bring a good working knowledge of product marketing tools and analytical techniques.
You will be the point of contact between the Credit team Product Owners for partnerships and the marketing teams, both in terms of engagement (existing Tide Members) and acquisition (generation of net new Tide Members). Working with product owners and designers, you'll create marketing materials and content to increase the adoption of our partner Credit products, both existing and new users of the Tide platform.Some Of The Things You'll Be Doing
What You'll Get In Return
- Planning product marketing campaigns.
- Translating the value proposition of our partner products to ensure commercial success and maintain the knowledge of this value proposition in the credit partnerships area and with customer-facing teams.
- Performing analysis to activate and grow our partner relationships and increase their product usage with Tide Members.
- Working with marketing specialists to support the definition of marketing campaigns for groups of products or entire topics to ensure the effective prioritisation of product marketing campaigns by marketing teams.
- Preparing product marketing material. Creating and maintaining customer-facing functionality material, synthesising product value proposition into clear communication and training materials for customer-facing teams (selling decks, case Studies, internal FAQs, etc.)
- Taking accountability for the delivery of growth targets and execution of product marketing campaigns, driving corrective actions independently. Supporting timely execution of product marketing campaigns and go to market processes, working with marketing teams (both internal and those of partners).
- Acting as the point of contact between the credit services product area and marketing teams (both internal and those of partners).
- Coordinating activity in collaboration with teams outside of your direct control, both in customer-facing teams and supporting functions.
You'll Be a Great Fit If
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to 'salary sacrifice' benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
- You've spent at least 2 years in a marketing role, preferably product marketing or partnership marketing.
- You've been working in companies delivering value to SMEs.
- You've experienced working in Fintech, preferably within the Credit area.
- You are a fast learner, able to understand new products to market and how they differ from one another
- You are able to translate business knowledge to other employees, namely central marketing departments. Furthermore, you'll be able to translate the value proposition of products to SMEs (our customers)
We're the UK's leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We're also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love - for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We're scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We're also one of LinkedIn's top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.Here's What We Think About Diversity And Inclusion...
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We're proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you'll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you'll make an amazing Tidean.A Note On The Future Of Work At Tide
Tide's offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.