As a product manager, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next product innovation to working directly with a wide range of stakeholders including business analysts, engineers and designers to implement features. You will use your start-up mindset and your full range of product development skills to produce elegantly simple features.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical, analytical and product background - with a hunger to optimize product funnels and make product grows.
This is another new role, and great opportunity to mould, grow and shape our business.
Product Manager Responsibilities
- Display strong leadership, organization and execution skills
- Primary driver for identifying significant opportunities, and driving product vision, strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals
- Incorporate data, research and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmap
- Understand Fleetcor's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are aligned with our mission and recognized best in the industry
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our customers interact with your products
- Invaluable member within the EV team ensuring to work with the product team to drive the agenda forward and evolve to become a specialist
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Constantly reviewing the customer landscape, and coming up with ways to improve as you go
To be successful
- At ease with working with numbers, which could be shown through your education and work history
- Making good decisions in a way that has real business impact
- Analytical, data-driven, and precise, with a relentless focus on results, while working effectively with others, at all levels of the organization, with strong communication & presentation skills
- Experience leading projects while working collaborating with extensive number of stakeholders including senior leadership
- Experience of going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post launch execution
- Growth mindset with the ability to change and obsessed about personal development
- Experience extracting data through large database by using SQL
- Excited to be in a competitive, high-performance, target-driven environment, while working under pressure
What's in for you?
· Opportunity to work with great people!
· Great salary package
· Free private medical via Vitality
· Free rewards and discounts via Perkbox
· 4 x your annual salary for life insurance
· 5% company pension contributions
· LinkedIn Learning License
Plus flexibility in your working lifeA little about us
Fleetcor Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.6 billion in revenue. We employ more than 8,000 valued colleagues worldwide.
If you are interested in working for the 14th most innovative business in the world, as recognised by Forbes, then apply today. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.
If you are interested in working for the 14th most innovative business in the world, as recognised by Forbes, then apply today.
FLEETCOR is a leading global provider of corporate payment products to over 800,000 businesses around the world, from North and South America, to Europe, Africa and Asia. FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world in Forbes' prestigious annual rankings.
We have developed an extremely successful and innovative company based on our core principles; determination, drive, industry leading products, and quality people. We operate across over 30 brands globally, including Allstar in the UK, and have a strong focus on innovation and the future of payments, for example virtual payment cards, automated payment solutions and electric vehicle charging products.
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture among our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. We seek to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: FLEETCOR will not accept unsolicited CV's from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any FLEETCOR employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of FLEETCOR. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.