The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Responsibilities
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to our marketing plan
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads
- Take ownership of our Social Media campaigns
- Collaborate with other teams to promote offerings
- Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' experience in marketing
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Experience around Graphic Design would be advantageous.
- Professional Services experience in either Financial Services or Legal
- Ideal split would be 2 days onsite at Bank Station, London and 3 days remote.
- You'll take ownership of the growing Marketing department and fast track as the company grows.
- We've grown from 2 -> 23 people in just under 12 months and are set to continue our strong growth due to a few planned acquisitions.
For more information please get in touch with email@example.com