are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual with experience in Paid Social
to work on one of our biggest clients, looking after the planning and optimisation of Paid Social campaigns.
The role is focused on support of day-to-day activity working alongside the account manager.
Your responsibilities as a Paid Social Account Executive
will be to support the following:
Critical skills, attitudes & requirements:
- End-to-end support of Paid Social campaigns from planning, activation, and reporting
- Work collaboratively across all agency departments to deliver creative and data-driven strategy solutions to client which will help deliver their business objectives
- Support the management of daily client expectations, learning to manage your workload with multiple deliverables
- Help optimise campaigns towards set objectives and demonstrate the ability to be innovative
- Help track and manage digital media budgets
- Analyse ongoing results to identify campaign trends and key insights to help meet and exceed client goals
- Continuously recommend new ideas/strategies/tactics and implement them for the client's benefit
- Create presentations and remain interested in the client's business objectives and strategy
- Present confidently to clients either in person or over the phone
Why work at OMD UK?
- Core channel knowledge in Paid Social
- Possess general knowledge of digital marketing principles
- Strong numerical & analytics skills
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office applications (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Be a proactive self-starter with a passion for learning new things
- Love data, analytics and surfacing insights
- An interest in pursuing an exciting career in media
- Excellent employee benefits including private healthcare, discounted gym membership, pension, life insurance, 27 days holiday a year, season ticket loan and regular mental health initiatives - including our very own Head Space room with mental health first aiders
- Private medical insurance and pension scheme options
- 4pm finish on Friday
- Fast-paced and fun office environment
- A supportive, diverse company with a brilliant culture
- Free breakfast and fruit daily (Subject to return to Offices)
- Flexible working hours
- A focus on personal development - CPD Gold Certified
Here at OMG UK our ambition is that we Reflect Real Britain in both our workforce and our work. We want to welcome remarkable people from a broad range of backgrounds who bring their diverse attitudes, opinions and beliefs into a culture where you are treated with respect and can be comfortable at work just being you. Embracing our differences results in a stimulating and inspiring environment where Reflecting Real Britain will lead to everyone viewing the world, our work and each other with fresh eyes.
We are keen to encourage applications from people from all walks of life and we want you to be at your best throughout the recruitment process, please discuss any specific adjustments with your Talent Acquisition team member or if you would prefer, please reach out to email@example.com to let us know (confidentially) how we can help you.