We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in Northwich and surrounding villages
as a CAREGiver.Job Description
Here at Home Instead Northwich & Knutsford
, we are looking to grow our team of Care Assistants. At Home Instead, we provide award-winning home care of the highest quality. Care Assistants are known as CAREGivers within Home Instead and the care and support our CAREGivers deliver is designed to allow our clients to live independently in their own homes.CAREGiver Benefits
- Award winning training.
- Excellent rates of pay circa £11.00 per hour including travel & wait time.
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Full learning and development programme.
- Rewards scheme and employee support line.
- CAREGiver social events.
What does being a CAREGiver involve?
- Minimum 1-hour visits.
- Introductions to all new clients.
- CAREGivers matched to clients based on hobbies and interests.
- Companionship lead care service.
- Shopping, general household tasks and preparing fresh food - from scratch!
- Building strong professional relationships.
- Variety on non-medical services to help the client stay as independent as possible in their own home.
- Please note, due to our clients living in rural locations candidates must have access to reliable transport and hold a drivers licence.
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver and we encourage people from different sectors to apply, whether that is: retail, hospitality, childcare, customer service, delivery driving.
If you have a passion for caring and love sticking the kettle on and having a good old catch up, this could be the right job for you and we would LOVE to hear from you!
Please contact us on 01606 800101 or Call WhatsApp us on: 07399180476.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.