Company DescriptionCyclist is looking for a new Tech Editor to oversee cycling gear and tech content for the magazine and website www.cyclist.co.uk.Job DescriptionResponsibilities:
- Be the face of Cyclist at launches and tech events.
- Create and arrange reviews and tech-based articles for the magazine and website.
- Work with other members of the Cyclist editorial team to create articles.
- Build relationships with PRs, distributors and marketing departments across the cycling industry.
- Oversee the calling in and return of bikes and tech items for review and photography.
- Help to develop an overall strategy for gear and tech both in print and digital.
- Maintain the highest editorial standards for all content created.
- Help develop the knowledge and skill sets of other editorial staff members.
- Work alongside the advertising department on developing commercial campaigns.
- Be prepared to help out with all aspects of magazine and website production, and be an enthusiastic member of the wider Cyclist team.
The role will require a high degree of knowledge about road and gravel bikes, cycling apparel and accompanying accessories. You should be familiar with all the major brands in the road/gravel cycling market and understand the significant differences between products within a particular sector.
You will be an experienced journalist already, able to produce well-informed, well-written copy to deadline, and you will be a keen cyclist with experience of using a wide range of bikes and cycling equipment.
You will already have good contacts within the cycling industry, and must be prepared to build strong relationships with distributors and PRs of all the major brands.
At Dennis, we are dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We're unique, and so are you.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA, our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we're proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for this permanent Programmatic Buyer job, we'd very much like to hear from you!