REF: CH51825Industry: Private EquityEmployment Type: PermanentLocation: LondonSalary Guide: Competitive
Our client is a successful innovative pan-European Investment Manager operating both in the public and private sphere investing in the TMT, consumer retail and business services sectors. They are now looking to strengthen their team with additional Associates and Senior Associates.
This would be a great opportunity to join a close-knit and hard-working investment team of an investment fund investing in the private as well as public markets, currently undergoing strong expansion. They focus on long/short investments as well as growth investments on the private side within a range of sectors, such as TMT, consumer, and business services.
As a (Senior) Associate you will be given a lot of responsibility in various elements of a deal, whilst making an impact on the development of the fund. The role is based in London and you will work alongside highly driven investment professionals in a fast paced environment. Furthermore, it presents a good opportunity to deepen your knowledge in cultivating and fast-developing areas like e-commerce, Media and food delivery.
- Relevant M&A training within an investment bank and/or investing experience in a growth or late-stage VC environment.
- Fluency in a European language (verbally and written) would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Strong analytical and technical skills (including financial modelling).
- Strategic thinking and strong commercial judgement.
- Proactiveness, high energy, self-confidence yet humble, hunger to invest and strong entrepreneurial and international mindset.
- Ability to work autonomously and pro-actively and to take on responsibility quickly.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter in the UK and European private equity space for over 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see the Walker Hamill UK and Germany websites.