Are you a driven, ambitious and professional Relationship Manager / Account Manager that is looking for growth, rewards to match and to join a company that makes a big difference to the lives of learners?
Joskos Solutions is the ICT partner that schools can trust, delivering outstanding service and support whilst keeping education at the heart of what we do.
Our vision is to become the UK's most trusted provider of ICT support and Infrastructure Services to schools and other educational organisations - a provider of outstanding service at every level, delivering award-winning service that are used as a benchmark for the education ICT sector.
We want to be the ICT partner that schools can trust and turn to for everything ICT-related, always combining service and relationship longevity into the solutions and service that we take pride in delivering. Accountable Result:
To retain and develop existing Joskos customer relationships so that they have stickier long-term partnerships, which is based around them receiving excellent customer service and industry leading technical consultancy. Role Objectives:
- To ensure each customer feels valued by Joskos and receives the quality of services which either matches or exceeds their expectations.
- To make sure their customers understand the full range of services & products that Joskos offers, and are clear on the benefits of each to them
- By liaising with other Joskos departments to ensure that their customers have a fit for purpose, implementable IT strategy and infrastructure that enable them to deliver their own vision and to create a first class learning environment
- To ensure the maximum amount of your customers' capital and services budget is spent with Joskos on or above the recommended GP for each product or service sold
- To ensure all the schools in your portfolio have a rolling 12 months costs matrix which projects the future pipeline at a school and portfolio level