Project Manager - Embedded Software
Location : East Midlands
Salary : Depending on experienceYour new company
Our client develops products within the control and automation market, they are designed to provide energy throughout a wide range such as generator sets, renewable, microgrid as well as off-highway machinery.
Working across all divisions and product lines for the client, the Project Manager is responsible for taking a project from requirements through to production release as effectively and efficiently as possible.Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Forecasting of budget requirements at project setup
- Project requirements capture and documentation
- Work within and contribute to the company development processes
- Create and deliver detailed project plans encompassing all engineering disciplines
- Assist engineers in technical requirements capture and documentation
- Work closely with engineers to maintain visibility and understand of project content and
- Maintain project plans and present progress, issues and delivery dates
- Act as scrum master for Agile sprints in software developments.
- Work dynamically and carry out technical and non-technical project administration
- tasks as required
- Collate technical construction files for review
- Monitor and report project budget consumption
- Take on operational responsibility for the release of new products into production
- Comply with internal policies and regulatory requirements
- Become an advanced user of the company's ERP system.
What you'll get in return
- Do you have eligibility to work in the UK, no sponsorship will be offered
- Candidate must be an experienced Project Manager with a strong background in an engineering discipline
- Experience in an industrial control or automotive company
- Must have a degree or equivalent qualification
- Proven project management experience.
- Proven experience in leading new product design, development, and production.
- Strong engineering project planning and management experience
- Be proficient with Microsoft Project and other office tools
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- An understanding of Agile as well as traditional methodologies
- Familiar with stage gated / agile development approaches
- To be comfortable collaborating closely with specialised Design Engineers
- Strong understanding of embedded software
• Excellent salary on offer, opportunity to progress within one of the world's top manufacturing companies.
• Hybrid working on offer What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Senior Business Manager Richard Nield on 07598044485.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.