Homeppl creates financial inclusion. We bring equality of opportunity to consumers of financial and property products and allow businesses to safely transact with more good consumers, including internationals, self-employed, students, and others without a credit file. We started with the rental market, giving all tenants the opportunity to rent on fair terms whilst keeping our clients safe from fraud or defaults. We work with the best brands, such as Knight Frank, JLL, and Chestertons.Key facts
- We raised £3M from top UK VCs, including Ascension and Fair By Design
- We have the best product in the market
- We are focused on having a positive social impact
- We are a diverse, multicultural team of 25 (and growing!)
- £30,000 per annumThe role
Are you an enthusiastic self-starter early on in your marketing career? Are you looking to join a young and ambitious company where you can learn new skills and grow? Then Homeppl might just be for you.As a Marketing Assistant you will
- Support the Growth Marketing Manager on lead generation and brand awareness campaigns.
- Work with the team to come up with new creative ideas to drive awareness, web traffic and leads.
- Write effective copy across different channels, including email and website.
- Create, schedule and monitor social content across platforms.
- Support CMS management and take ownership of specific areas e.g. blogs.
- Support team in organising events, both online and offline.
- Together, with the Growth Marketing Manager, work closely with sales and customer success to ensure marketing is aligned to business objectives.
Nice to have
- Relevant experience in marketing or in a FinTech, PropTech or Cyber growth-stage startup.
- A self-starter that gets things done.
- Excited to learn new skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Great verbal and written communication.
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative, as well as operate effectively as part of a team.
- Credible and ethical in how you approach customers and work colleagues.
- Experience using CMS and CRM, such as WordPress, Hubspot or Salesforce.
- Experience using email marketing platforms.
- Knowledge of social media marketing, content and software.
- Experience copywriting, such as blogs, social updates or product collateral.
Inclusion and cultural diversity are at the core of Homeppl. We provide a work environment where everyone can be themselves at work and feel good. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of people to join our team, and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed.Benefits
- Deliveroo allowance for weekly team lunch
- Flexible working options as well as access to our Hoxton office
- Regular socials and events (online and in person)