More Than Just A Job.
Jobs 22 is an innovative start-up created by the Angus Knight Group and the national UK charity, Catch22. The Angus Knight Group is a major provider of human services across Australia and a skills provider in the UK. Catch22 has designed and delivered services that build resilience and aspiration in people and communities for over 200 years.
With the support and experience of these established organisations, we are building a new approach to helping individuals who may have been out of work for a significant period of time, to find employment.
We have a dedicated team of coaches, skills trainers, occupational health advisors and labour market analysts, supported by market leading technology solutions, focused on inspiring and motivating individuals to overcome barriers they may have to get back into meaningful and sustainable employment.
Our mission is to deliver a thoughtful, effective and commercial approach to helping individuals create better lives for themselves and their local communities, through work. About The Role
The role is ideal for an ambitious and skilled individual who is looking for an opportunity to challenge themselves, grow in their career and add real value within a fast-paced setting.
You will be a key business partner across the business, with the investors and with external stakeholders to drive growth.
This role could suit someone with a couple of years PQE, and enough management experience to take on Financial Controller level responsibilities.
Reporting to the CFO, supporting the wider business and managing external stakeholders, your responsibilities will include:
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required
- Direct responsibility for management, performance and upskilling of the growing team
- Taking the primary responsibility for the whole financial reporting function, including financial statements, month end process and audit
- Producing rolling and short term cashflow forecasts
- Adjusting processes to consider significant company growth of start-up nature, leveraging recent investment in new ERP system and Financial Planning & Analysis tools
- Design and implementation of a control framework
- Reporting into and dealing with external stakeholders, including contract relevant UK government departments, banks and HMRC
- Manage payroll and processing functions
- Exciting ad hoc projects
- Experience in a Private Equity or Listed Company environment in a control environment
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified - likely from a top ten accounting firm
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment, recognising the need to be creative and pragmatic
- Good team player with a sharp intellect
- Solid ERP system knowledge and advanced Excel skills a must
- You must have experience of managing a team previously
We value the dedication and commitment of our employees by rewarding them with market leading pay and benefits.
This role is remote, with periodic in-person meet ups with CFO and other members of wider business. Flexible working is also supported across the organisation.The Application Process
At Jobs 22 we value equality, diversity and inclusion. We are wholeheartedly committed to the principle of equality of opportunity, both as an employer and as a provider of services. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.