We are working closely with a fast-growing and forward-thinking insurance firm in London who have experienced rapid expansion over the last year. This dynamic business is growing their Business Intelligence team, and they are seeking an experienced Business Analyst who can help to shape the BI function.Opportunity Overview
We are seeking a Data Management expert who has end to end exposure of driving best practices across the business and ensuring data quality is upheld. You will have a broad range of responsibilities from data governance, quality, warehousing, BI, standardization and best practice and regulatory and compliance.
In this role, you will consult and advise stakeholders across business functions around data management and quality. There will be involvement with defining data strategy, data architecture and data warehousing, right through to the implementation of the project.
You will be hands-on with data management platforms and development tools, while also managing projects and stakeholders. This is a key role, where you will be SME pioneering the best standards as project delivery lead and product owner. You will identify areas for improvement and help the business to overcome any challenges. Role Requirements
Please Apply Now to find out more about this opportunity, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Broad experience in multiple domain areas such as data warehousing, business intelligence (BI), data governance, data architecture, data integration, data classification, data strategy, data quality management, data security and privacy, MDM, data standards, regulatory compliance, and enterprise architecture frameworks
- Technical experience with SQL, Python, Azure, DataBricks or Spark, CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with data management platforms such as Colibra, Purview, DQ Pro
- Experience with master data platforms like Informatica
- End to end data management and data implementation experience, from designing strategy to the implementation
- Ideally you have worked in the insurance sector, or financial services/banking
- Strong consulting or stakeholder management experience, the ability to liaise with all levels and across business functions to build relationships as trusted advisor
- Experience in project management and business analysis