The Head of Marketing Communications will be responsible for the development of Creo Medical's marketing communications strategy.
This role will contribute to the organisation's strategic operations as well as building an omnichannel marketing organisation that supports business goals. You will oversee a global communications plan, directly managing communications activities that promote, enhance, and protect the organisation's brand reputation.
The role is responsible for the planning, optimisation, budgeting and execution of marketing communication and digital initiatives to drive customer engagement, generate marketing leads, and grow revenue. You will work closely with the product management, regional, and global leaders, to lead and accelerate demand generation activities.Key tasks for this role include:
Some of the key skills, experience and aspects we are looking for include:
- Leverage marketing operational KPI dashboards and channel insights to drive appropriate omnichannel marketing strategies that ensure optimal performance of outbound marketing tactics
- Supervise and develop a team of marketing communications professionals. Own the oversight, development, and performance of the team
- Lead the Advertisement & Promotional process, in coordination with legal and regulatory experts, for the approval and compliance of all outbound content materials
- Support and influence multi-channel, multi-media digital campaigns that drive lead generation and revenue. Develop social media strategy and monitor social media for relevant topics
- Create an overarching marketing communication strategy with detailed campaign and channel reporting, as well potentiate insights across the Product Portfolio to drive business decisions and campaign effectiveness. Craft tailored communications for specific media and targeted audiences including buyers and influencers
- Develop business-wide standard operating procedures and SLA's, specifically for demand generation activities and campaign performance and delivery
- Evaluate and adopt best practices and recommend improvements/enhancements to outbound tactics
- Understand and articulate each regions goals and objectives in relation to the product mission, values and strategic direction in all communications
We can offer:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 10+ years' experience in marketing, communications or related field
- Experience leading a marketing communications team, preferably within the healthcare industry
- Digital, omnichannel marketing experience as well as demonstrated success in driving digital efforts that deliver business results
- Ability to influence and make recommendations at all levels of the company
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to build and motivate a diverse team
- High energy individual that tackles challenges proactively and demonstrates flexibility in approach to changing work priorities
- Team oriented, ability to work well with diverse, global and cross-functional teams
- In-depth knowledge of product offerings and commercial processes
- A flexible, inspiring, and fun work environment. We thrive as a 'can-do' and empowered culture
- Our time and investment for your development, to achieve your goals
- Competitive salary and perks
- The opportunity to be part of, develop, explore, and discover technology that aims to improve the lives of many
Creo Medical is a growing company with a focus on improving patient outcomes by applying Advanced Energy to the emerging field of therapeutic endoscopy. We utilise patented technology to deliver microwave and bipolar radiofrequency energy via our CROMA Advanced Energy platform, enabling a wide range of miniature endoscopic devices with precise resection, dissection, hemostasis and ablation capability to treat as many conditions as possible.Anything is possible with the right approach
As a talented team with diverse backgrounds, we have a depth of expertise across all areas of the business. We succeed through applying our 'can-do' attitude to innovate so that we can satisfy our hunger for solutions.
Engagement and collaboration are key to our business success and to continually innovate and exchange ideas and knowledge in an open, encouraging and developmental environment whilst we challenge the status quo.Being part of our team will mean making a real difference globally
With a passion for improving healthcare, our products are used to treat patients in multiple countries and so we continue expand our team to introduce additional experience into the design, manufacture, production and commercialisation of electrosurgical medical devices, ultimately impacting and being part of an extraordinary journey.