- Home Based in locations below
- Manchester x2
DescriptionPerforming remote visits to patients involved in the study/studies that are attached to specific hospitals, could be alongside your full time role or may work simultaneously for other companies.
- Study training is estimated to take ~1.5 hrs.
- Average number of visits (per nurse): 1 visit per month, depends on FTE.
- Average travel time per nurse/visit: 1.5 hrs each way (3 hrs total each visit).
- Average visit time per nurse/visit: 2.5 hrs, could be up to 8 hours depending upon the complexity of the trial and what was required.
- Experience in Clinical Research, IV's, Injections, Blood Draws.
- Updated CPR
- Phlebotomy Skills, Handling, Processing of Blood
- ECGs, observations and taking specimen collections
- Cutaneous Injections
- Driving License
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Business providing Global Staffing services