IT Problem Management Lead
This is an exceptional opportunity to join our vibrant, rapidly evolving business as IT Problem Management Lead, taking responsibility for identifying actual and potential causes of incidents and managing work arounds and known errors to reduce the likelihood and impact of incidents in our production systems and services.
Redde Northgate was formed in early 2020 following a successful merger, bringing together a broad mix of market-leading operating companies to become the UK's foremost integrated mobility solutions provider. Joining us in the early stages of our exciting journey to transform ourselves into a user centric digital services provider, your early priorities as IT Problem Management Lead will include:
• Leading the adoption and delivery of Problem Management processes (based on ITIL Service support principles) through effective coordination of problem resolution, liaising & building relationships with business customers, IT Management, Team Leaders and IT support groups.
• Developing, co-ordinating and promoting the effective functioning of problem management activities across support teams within IT Services.
• Coordinating the investigation of problems, via root cause analysis (e.g. following on from major incidents) or through proactive trend analysis and monitoring working closely with the service managers
• Supporting the Service Support Manager to identify business priorities and ensure investigation and implementation of Problem solutions are prioritised against business goals / impact and deliver value on investment.
• You have extensive experience of Problem Management including applications end user devices, network infrastructure and telecommunications systems and services in an ITIL compliant environment.
• You hold an understanding of the need to develop plans for IT service operations and processes required to meet service levels.
• You are familiar with ITSM platforms and a good awareness of Information Security with a proven experience of working within a delivery frameworks that deliver service effectively whilst maintain data safety standards.
• You have a demonstrable potential of providing leadership to highly expert technical teams.
• You have extensive experience of high-tempo and critical technology operations, including in times of challenge.
As IT Problem Management Lead, we offer you:
• A rewarding salary of up to £35,000, reflecting your experience and specialist knowledge.
• Additional employee benefits (including employee assistance, life assurance, pension, staff & retailer discounts etc.)
• The business as usual flexibility to work from home with travel the nearest office when required
• A supportive, like-minded peer group of senior stakeholders and IT specialists all aiming for the same goal.
Be part of our future
If you would love to join our team as IT Problem Management Lead, we encourage you to find out more. Apply today!