LexisNexis Risk Solutions is the essential partner in the assessment of relationship risk. We help our customers solve difficult problems in the areas of Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorist Financing, Identity Authentication & Verification and Customer Data Management. We are a fast growing division of the RELX Group (REL), the convergence of all types of relationship risk is providing LexisNexis Risk Solutions with significant opportunity for future growth.
A Technical Account Manager (TAM) is a trusted business advisor and an integral part of customer support team for LexisNexis Risk's premier customers.
This role serves as primary point of contact for an assigned client base/product-line responsible for overall account management - troubleshooting with the customer, ensuring optimization of LexisNexis solutions, and identifying opportunities for additional solutions or enhancements.
TAM's need to understand each client's unique environment and provide the business and technical support where multiple LexisNexis products and services are implemented. In addition, TAM's will partner with other LexisNexis teams to ensure a holistic approach to software, products and services in support of the client's business needs.Accountabilities:
- Partner with all internal teams to create a single, seamless LexisNexis face to the client.
- Provide advanced level technical support for escalated customer issues This involves developing a support strategy, issue tracking and follow up through root cause analysis.
- Manage/lead critical support escalations, which often include multiple internal and external support teams and often with visibility to internal and external leadership teams.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the customer in process decisions. Assess customers' risks and needs and recommends appropriate service offerings to proactively address.
- Will be the point of contact providing technical and product knowledge expertise and resolution to both technical and non-technical audiences verbally and in writing through a variety of communication tools.
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or Business discipline preferred - or equivalent job experience.
- Significant experience in technical support, customer contact position or customer advocacy role. Compliance industry experience desired
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical issues requiring in-depth research and analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel to domestic and international customer sites
We're a superb company to work for, with great people, world class technology, market leading products, a culture of innovation and collaboration, and superb career prospects.LexisNexis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.