Come be a part of redefining the Entertainment industry, but don't just take our word for it:
"100 Million views and counting: Cocomelon is absolutely dominating Netflix and You Tube"
"Moonbug Entertainmet's rocketing success is disrupting the kids pre-school space"
"Old dogs like Nickolodean is out, Moonbug is in"
The Verge 2021
Moonbug Entertainment is an award-winning global entertainment company behind some of the most popular kids' titles in the world. Our line-up includes the global sensations CoComelon, Blippi, Little Baby Bum, My Magic Pet Morphle, Supa Strikas, Go Buster, Playtime with Twinkle, Gecko's Garage, ARPO and many more which are available in 27 languages.
In just three years, we have become a kids programming powerhouse with a library of more than 550 hours of content, which is distributed on more than 100 platforms globally, including YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Sky, Tencent, Youku and Roku.
In May of 2020, Tubular Labs named Moonbug one of the leading digital kids' entertainment companies in the world based on the total number of minutes watched worldwide.
The Account Manager will support the UK and EMEA based sales team. They will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive best in class support and manage all aspects of campaign execution, delivery and final reporting. They will play an integral role in maximum revenue recognition and renewed business. The ideal candidate will thrive in a start-up culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and team.Responsibilities
- Be main client facing point of contact for post-sale campaigns of Key Accounts to ensure smooth execution and delivery.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to clients.
- Manage and coordinate larger brand and content partnerships with key accounts.
- Clear communication with all departmental stakeholders involved in a key partnership.
- Verify accuracy of Internal IO and Client Insertion Order.
- Clarify any questions Ad Operations may have about the plan.
- Work with Ad Operations to troubleshoot live campaigns.
- Provide key clients with weekly reporting and delivery analysis.
- Keep Sales apprised of all key issues, updated and relevant data throughout the campaign process.
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure Billing and Legal compliance.
- Identify product bugs/issues, troubleshoots to identify source, and updates teams of status/resolution.
- Expert of all Moonbug's channels and audiences and exhibits a strong foundation of technical knowledge and site features.
- Collect customer feedback to improve process and planning.
- Gather and analyze campaign data results and communicates findings with clients.
- Provide recommendations for upsell opportunities to sellers.
- 5+ years of online media experience.
- Experience helping clients execute custom branded campaigns.
- Able to proactively troubleshoot and problem solve quickly and though the proper escalation process.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Keynote and GSuites knowledge a plus.
- Works well with others in high-energy environment with minimal supervision.
- Understanding of video ad serving and ad delivery.
- Proficiency in English both written and verbal.
- Works well in a team oriented, high energy, environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Able to proactively troubleshoot and problem solve quickly and through the proper escalation process.
- Excellent collaboration skills.