Who We Are
We are interactive investor (ii), the UK's number one flat-fee investment platform, here to help our customers take control of their financial future.
For a simple, flat monthly fee we provide a secure home for customer pensions, ISAs and investments. Other providers charge a percentage fee, which means the amount a customer pays increases as their investments grow. Our flat fee stays the same, so ii customers keep more of their money. Additionally, we provide an industry-leading selection of investments and a team generating up-to-date expert insight. This choice and intelligence can help our customers invest in the way that's right for them.
interactive investor has been helping investors for 25 years. Over the years, we have seen market highs and lows, and been resilient throughout. We are proud to have over £45 billion of assets under administration, over 350,000 customers, and to be rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot.What We Stand For
It's simple ... we want our customers to feel confident and in control, for interactive investor to go from strength to strength, and for ii to be a workplace where we can all thrive. Our customer-driven approach and bold values sit at the heart of this. We are honest, straight-talking and transparent with our customers and our colleagues. We are decisive and take ownership of what we say and deliver. We are ambitious and passionate about what we believe is right for our customers, our teams, ourselves and interactive investor.
The purpose of this role is to support the management and oversight of all IT security controls that underpin the end to end delivery of operational IT services to ii.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to
- Day to day Information Security incident handling.
- Compliance to group security standards for applications and infrastructure.
- Vulnerability management and Reporting.
- Security awareness across ii.
- Consultancy and guidance as part of project engagement.
- Review project requirements with emphasis on overall fit to the Information Security Strategy as well as functionality and system qualities.
- Develop and contribute to negotiations of contracts / agreements with existing and potential clients and business partners from a security perspective
- Act as a consultant / resource in Information Security Business wide.
- Provide technical oversight of our SIEM solution Splunk and work with our outsourced SoC on a day to day basis.
- Ownership of the development of security standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures.
- Influence the development of Information Security frameworks and compliance with Group policies.
- Vulnerability and Security analysis, monitoring, reporting and assessment using specialist products.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with Risk Management.
- Provide regular review and challenge of 3rd parties Information Security policies and controls.
- Designing and executing vulnerability assessments, managing penetration tests and security assessment / audits, working with IT to recommend and help mitigate identified security risks.
- Act as a technical security advisor, and provide support in developing the technical security posture of the organisation.
- Day to day Information Security incident handling
- Leading investigations into alleged or actual breaches of security by collating and analysing information and producing assessments and reports.
- Act as an InfoSec technical subject matter expert.
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Pension Plans
- Life Assurance
- Training & Development